- HEALTHY BABY, HAPPY MOM
- Healthy Baby, Happy Mom is a program that focuses on the health and wellbeing of both the mother and her newborn. This program gives mothers the tools to feel confident in raising a healthy baby naturally. Wellness visits are recommended on the at typical baby checkup schedule (2, 4, 6 ,9, 12, 15, 18, 24 months) encourage healthy development with the support of natural therapies.
- In addition, this program focuses on the mental and physical health of the mother. Many mothers can relate to the fact that once they give birth, the focus is strictly on the baby. A mother’s health needs should be supported during this time since a child’s health and wellbeing is dependent on the health of its mother.
- VACCINATIONS PREPARATION
- This program focuses on the child’s immune system to prepare it for necessary immunizations. This program educates parents on the required vaccinations, so they can feel comfortable about health care decisions for their child. Dr. Wells provides individualized recommendations before and after administration of vaccines to optimize the response of the immune system in a safe and effective way. In addition, vaccine schedules based on children’s individual needs can be devised at the request of parents*.
- * Please note that Dr. Wells does not administer vaccinations.
- ALLERGY ELIMINATION
- The allergy elimination program aims to identify and treat allergies. The program is effective at treating food allergies and environmental allergies. Nutrition, nutraceuticals, homeopathy, and energy medicine are used to decrease sensitization so your child can live a healthy and comfortable life, without the nuisance of allergies.